Y100 Universal Holley Downdraft Carburetor
New Holley 1904 type replacement carburetor
- New, not rebuilt
- Replaces factory Holley 1904 and 1908 carburetors directly in most applications
- Fits many other 1 barrel applications including industrial
- Fully adjustable main jet
- Suitable for multi-carb manifolds
- Universal linkage arm rotates 180 degrees
- Fits standard 1 barrel carb flanges
- Uses clamp-on air or wing nut air cleaner – adapter supplied
- Compact design matches Holley 1904/1908 carburetors used on Ford and IHC applications
- Includes inline fuel filter, flange gasket, instructions
- 2-11/16″ to 2-15/16″ mounting bolt centers (slotted flange)
- 4.5″ tall
- 1.5″ throttle bore
- made form modern zinc alloy and aluminum castings
- ethanol resistant
The Y100 Holley 1904 style replaces most 1 barrel downdraft carburetors on 4 and 6 cylinder applications over 140 CID.
This carburetor can be used as a replacement for Holley 1904 and 1908 carburetors on Ford, Mercury, Ford Truck, AMC and IHC applications where a manual choke carburetor is required. Can also be used to replace Autolite 1100 and Carter AS carburetors on 6 cylinder Fords such as early Mustangs, Falcons etc.
Replaces many industrial carburetors from 140 CID to 300 CID where a downdraft unit with a low profile air cleaner is used. The main jet is fully adjustable allowing the carburetor to be used on a wide range of applications.
Ethanol compatible. Replaces Holley 1904 and 1908 carburetors on Ford, Ford Truck, Mercury and AMC applications, as well as most 1 barrel applications where a low profile carburetor is required. Suitable for industrial applcations. Features fully adjustable main jet.
The carburetor can be used on many other vehicles and machines with little or no modification.